The RHINOGATE-Series RX and UX are a split body cast iron,knife gate valve These valves has evolved using the best possible design, performance based technology with strong focus on value for money, and wear life. These are proudly MADE IN AUSTRALIA.
These are available from 50mm to 600 mm in size range, and come with a fully cast iron Body, 316 Gate as standard (SAF/DUPLEX steels available)and a wide variety of actuation options like hand-wheel, chain-wheel, bevel-gear, pneumatic and hydraulic actuators.
The durable rubber seat and polyurethane lining provides a great abrasion and wear resistance even with the most demanding liquid slurry and dry powder applications. Designed and engineered for the pulp and paper, chemical, mining, power, petroleum, and food process industries, as well as municipal water and waste treatment plants, and general mineral processing applications.
- Split body design, that ensures “Field Replaceable seat replacement” and Polyurethane lining replacement.
- Bi Directional, drop tight seal around the full gate perimeter.
- Resilient seat grooved into the body, minimum flow restrictions and pressure drop.
- Pressure rated 1034kPa for sizes upto 200mm and 869kPa for larger sizes.
- Non Rising stem, idea for confined spaces.
- Ball thrust faces on all sizes. Single start stem allows minimum “Rim Pull”
- Gland design has tapered surfaces, directing packing towards gate.
- Option for scrapers below packing gland – prevents slurry build up on gate.
- Full Bore for maximum flow no build up of solids.
- Robust mounting superstructure for pneumatic, hydraulic, electric operators.
- Full size range up to 600mm in diameter.
- Gold Processing and Tailing
- Nickel Processing
- Copper Processing, CCD’s
- Copper tailing and concentrate
- Diamond and Platinum processing
- Phos acid and phosphate
- Taconite /Iron ore slurry
- POX, Tank Leach
- Lead Zinc Limestone Lime
- Fly ash/Bottom Ash Transport
- Cement and backfill /pastefill
- Flotation Tanks Underflow/Overflow
- FGD Scrubbers
- Mine water with sludge /solids
Series RX: Download Fact Sheet
Series UX: Download Fact Sheet